Tire Service Deals
Average Tire Service Costs
Wonder how much something is going to cost? The best way is to request a free quote for your specific vehicle. Here are some starting numbers though:
- Tire Installation:
- 12-17″ tires: $16/tire
- 18″+ tires: $20/tire
- Tire Balancing: $78
- ROAD FORCE BALANCING: from $139
NOTE: If Match Mounting is required we charge $15/tire that needs to be mount adjusted.
- Tire Rotations: FREE W/BALANCE
- Flat Tire Repairs: from $34.95
- Wheel Alignments: From $129
Tire Installation Services
Simply put, Fastech is dedicated to meeting and exceeding your expectations from start to finish. Our tire installation technicians are among the best in the business and we have state of the art tire installation equipment that you won’t find at an all-purpose auto service outlet. Plus we give you the little extras, such as ensuring your new tires are shined.
For example, did you know that a tire can be damaged if it is not removed properly from the tire rim? It’s true. That’s why we offer touch less tire mounting. It is important to us that the only thing that touches your wheel is the tire itself! The tire is pulled away from the rim eliminating any need for bars that could potentially scratch or damage the face of your wheel. We take pride in returning your wheels to you exactly the way they came in after every single tire change.
At Fastech, we feature the Hunter GSP9700 Road Force Balancer machine with Match Mount capabilities. A road force balance measures the load on a tire/wheel assembly and detects any out of roundness that can occur in the tire or wheel. We can then match mount the tire to a specific location on the wheel by offsetting any heavy spots in the assembly.
We recommend that your tires be balanced when they are installed for the first time on your rims and every year thereafter, or every 10,000 kilometers, whichever comes first. Plus, at the same time we will perform a rotation of your tires to best suit your vehicle when along with a proper tire balance, will extend the tread life of your tires immensly.
Don’t take chances with unbalanced tires as the resulting vibration can be so violent that you are at risk of having an accident. As soon as you notice any vibration, bring your car or truck in to have the tires checked by the tire pros at Fastech.
Here is what else you get by choosing Fastech for tire repair and replacement:
- A complete plug patch repair unit installed from the inside of the tire.
- TPMS (Tire Pressure Monitoring System) – We are capable of resetting your warning light as well as supplying and programming new TPMS sensors if necessary.
- High speed computer balancing.
- National Account Billing – We will get you fixed up and back on the road quickly while taking care of any direct billing to your fleet card.
Why waste time loading big, heavy, dirty tires/wheels into your car each changeover season or take up valuable storage space at home when we can do the job for you? It costs less than you think and ensures your tires will be stored safe and secure on site, ready to be installed when you need them!
Tire Storage Tips
- Keep your tires in a space that is dry and not exposed to high heat or weather elements.
- Lay the tires flat and stack them on top of each other like pancakes.
- Use tire covers to protect your tires while they are in storage. Many tire covers come with a handle that makes it easier to carry the tires,
- Reduce the tire pressure to about 50% of the suggested pressure, re-inflate when you get the tires remounted.
- Don’t keep your tires close to any place where you use products that could damage the tire, such as chemicals, solvents or fuel.
- Check your tires for any sign of damage to ensure they will be ready to go when they are remounted.